Gain the secrets to a more successful & happy life.
The Personal Efficiency Course contains proven answers to life’s toughest challenges. It gives you fundamental tools that you can immediately apply and experience instant results.
This course is based on the bestselling book, The Problems of Work by L. Ron Hubbard — the essential guide that not only transforms your professional life for optimum efficiency, but also increases your effectiveness in all aspects of life, including personal relationships, communication and confidence. The Personal Efficiency Course ultimately produces a more powerful, productive, organized and effective you.
Do you ever wish you could be more productive, effective and organized and achieve greater success from your efforts?
Do you often think about how you can improve your relationships with your family, friends or co-workers? What if you could have the tools to create a happier, more confident, more successful life?
Now You Can!
What You Will Get From This Course:
- Gain the confidence to achieve the life that you’ve always wanted.
- Create fulfilling relationships with everyone in your life.
- Increase stability in the workplace and at home.
- Improve communication skills — the key to achieving success.
- Understand your underlying motivations and master control over your emotions.
- Dramatically increase efficiency, competency and productivity.
- Discover the secret principles it takes to have true happiness.
- Learn the cause of exhaustion and how to restore the vitality of youth.
Attend The First Course In Scientology
The Personal Efficiency Course is the first course in Scientology and contains practical solutions to the everyday challenges of life. You will gain tools and techniques that can be applied on the spot, producing immediate and permanent results. The Personal Efficiency Course is comprised of eight sections containing short films that illustrate each concept and accompanying interactive exercises for complete understanding and application. It is 2.5 hours long. The donation fee is $50.