A communication course like no other.
You need outstanding communication skills to have fulfilling relationships and truly get what you want out of life. The Success through Communication Course is the only course of its kind that teaches you the 18 essential, interpersonal communication skills that are key to success in any endeavor. Master the art of communication by learning how to overcome the barriers that inhibit you from having the success, the rewarding relationships and the happiness that you deserve.
What Makes This Course So Effective?
Unlike other courses or seminars you may have experienced, this course is a one-on-one, interactive classroom setting, where you learn at your own pace.
You move to the next section only when you have confidently demonstrated the ability to apply the techniques gone over in that section. The Success through Communication Course is comprised of drills that are designed to help you guide and control communication. In doing the drills, you will be working with another student, who is called your “twin” (you may bring a partner or one will be assigned to you). You and your twin form a team that will do all of the drills together and assist each other throughout the course. This is a hands-on study process that allows you to practice each of the sections and test them with your twin. Unlike motivational seminars or traditional lectures, it is the interactive experience of this course that helps dramatically increase its effectiveness and real world applicability.
What You Will Learn:
- Effortlessly start, guide and end conversations with anyone.
- Confidently communicate in any interpersonal or public situation.
- Overcome any upset or unintentional misunderstanding in a conversation.
- Continue to calmly communicate despite interruption and inattention.
- Divert a conversation smoothly off a subject when you don’t want to continue talking about it.
- Become a great listener.
- Break a “dead-end” — get a person who is resistant to talking, to speak willingly.
- Get direct answers to your questions, even when someone is being evasive.
- Respectfully end excessive talkers who don’t reciprocate listening and only talk.
- And many more techniques that put you in control of any conversation.
What People Are Saying:
“I learned how to move a conversation in the direction that I want it to go. In spite of interference and distractions, I can now stick to the topic at hand, resist rambling ideas and key in on helpful information. To do this with tact, skill and awareness of what I want to achieve is now my new vision!” S.S.